The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] We need a new moderator! ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need a new mod)~~~
[Management] The United Kingdom will be absent until June 8th due to school. If you need help, please contact another staff member. ~~~
[Forum Update] Check out the bottom of the forum. The picture down there will be our new comedy section. PM me new pictures that you think are funny and I'll try to update it every few weeks or so! ~~~ ~~~

Share | 

Character of the Month Poll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Who Should Be May's Character of the Month?
Australia
35%
 35% [ 9 ]
Austria
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
Belgium
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
France
15%
 15% [ 4 ]
Greece
12%
 12% [ 3 ]
Italy
12%
 12% [ 3 ]
Liechtenstein
8%
 8% [ 2 ]
Monaco
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Sealand
14%
 14% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
The United Kingdom
Administrator

PostSubject: Character of the Month Poll   Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:40 pm

**CANADA HAS BEEN REMOVED AS AN OPTION DUE TO DOUBLE VOTING. NEXT MONTH, THERE WILL BE NO VOTE DUE TO THIS.**

So, who do you think should be May's character of the month? Vote above for the character you want to see on the banner of site for the month.

Rules:
- No double voting. That means you cannot vote on two separate accounts. If I find out anyone is doing this, I will choose the character of the month myself for the next month, and the person(s) will be banned accordingly.
- Don't manipulate** others to vote for the character you want to win. You can ask them to vote for a certain character, but don't make them feel bad if they don't want to vote for them. Anyone found manipulating will be punished accordingly.
- Don't fight over who you want to win. If I hear about fighting, I'll delete the option to vote for the characters being fought over.

** Manipulating can be defined as blackmailing, browbeating, guilt tripping, and bribing.

Anyone caught violating the rules may be punished accordingly, depending on what the staff agree on.

Previous characters of the month:

Many believe that it's wonderful to be a nation.

But they forget...

There's the pain. The destruction. The loneliness.

Worst of all...

...no matter what you do...
...you will never forget the damage...

...of losing your closest friends...

...because you were too stupid to open your eyes and realise what you had before it was all

GONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://roleplayhetalia.forumotion.com

Character of the Month Poll
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1